Friday, March 8, 2019

New Year, New Me




                               Resulta ng larawan para sa NEW YEAR new me




People have always been really hopeful in the New Year, believing that whatever terrible things happened for the last year will remain in the past. People look at the New Year as a fresh start. That is why every year, people like us tend to make their long lists of New year resolution with the tagline, "New year, new me!"


Every first day of the year, many people jump on the resolution  and think about improving themselves, and I'll admit I'm usually the first one to do the same. I always tend to tell myself that I should start my year freshly with no negativity. For this year, firstly I would like to change how I treat myself. Love yourself. Accept yourself. Forgive yourself and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things. " This is what Leo F. Buscaglia's famous phrase that taught me how important it is to love myself more than anyone else can do. I have come to reflect and realize that I became so hard on myself. That I was able to give everything to everyone while I forgot that I have myself. This tough realization was able to hit me so hard, for I have came up with the thought that during one's darkest moment, me, myself and I will always be the one to help me.

 It may be cliche to say this but new year is really a fresh start for one's self to improve and to be the better version of themselves but it will be better if everyday, we always strive to make our mistakes go right and become the better version of ourselves. Everyday is a new chance, we just have to believe, hope and have faith.

References:
Google Image:
https://fbcd.co/product-lg/6d22e719160e95053b7bb9300778f2e8_resize.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

In just a few weeks, my highschool journey will end. Its finally here. The day we’ve all been anticipating. After 4 years of earspl...