Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Reflection: First Grading

Kaugnay na larawan 

  School is a  place to learn and to explore new things. As we all know the main goal of a school is to provide different kind of peripherals for us students to be educated and gain new applicable knowledge for our own benefits and for us  to achieve our dreams and goals in life. 

  Our ICT or the Information and Communications Technology has started during the first week of June. And during this short period of time, we were able to discuss different kinds of topics like: the Internet, the Internet Pioneers, the Filipinos who became the Philippines' Internet Architectures, the URL or also known as the Uniform Resource Locator. Moreover, we also tackled the 3 types of Multimedia, and etc. 

   But the life of a student seems to become a roller coaster. It has its own ups and downs. And as a grade 10 students which happened to handle multiple subject everyday, I myself cannot prevent myself to suffer numerous headaches and troubles that I was able to encounter each school day. One of these is, one time I wasn't able to manage my time very well that it came to the point that I wasn't able to review my lessons for the upcoming quiz. But fortunately, our teacher was able to explain it very well that I was able to remember the important details that we should always keep in mind every now and then. Another one is, I wasn't able to had enough time to cope up with the lessons and activities that I was able to miss due to my asthma attacks. But  I am very thankful to my friends who updated me with the lessons and the activities that I was able to miss and also my teacher who was good enough to understand my situation. I managed my time very well that I was able to make my blog posts at home every after my medication. Due to these struggles, I became strong and brave enough to continue and to pursue achieving my dreams and goals in life. 

    As the saying goes by, "The capacity to learn is a gift, the ability to learn is a skill, and the willingness to learn is a choice." Therefore, we must always keep in mind that tour chances to learn is a blessing from God. We need to learn and we need to use our gained knowledge to achieve our dreams in life. 


References: 
(Google Image)  (https://jaysciencetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ict-banner.png)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

In just a few weeks, my highschool journey will end. Its finally here. The day we’ve all been anticipating. After 4 years of earspl...